Free review of your Blog !!

You can get your blog reviewed by me and can be featured here. I have set some qualification points which is must to get your blog reviewed -

1. It's should be less famous, but interesting blog.
2. Overall content should be good and informative.

Please leave a comment in http://blogs2review.blogspot.com/2009/09/about-this-blog.html



Happy Blogging !!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Napalm Nick's Nutty Blog of Nastiness - http://napalmbpowder.blogspot.com/

...


After getting a direct request, I reviewed Napalm Nick's Nutty Blog of Nastiness - http://napalmbpowder.blogspot.com/. This blog is new and author writes on humor, mostly coming from less discussed but interesting topics.

Post are based on narrated humor, the author keeps on narrating a particular thing and in turn makes it funny. I read review of a old movie, which is really good. Actually he chose such a movie which is funny starting from the its name. If you read few articles of this blog, you will definitely love them. Language of author is very lively and it will keep you excited. Although, there is adult content warning while entering the blog, I don't see much objectionable language on this blog.


I feel that Nick sometimes elaborate thing a bit too much and there is lack of continuity in it. Most of the articles are very abstract in nature and sometimes go beyond understandability of the reader. Especially, he is bad in selecting title of posts. But this is Ok as the niche chosen by the author is literature.

It seems Nick has very recently taken his blog writing seriously, so we can see most of the posts posted recently. If he continues this recent frequency, we can expect several good articles soon. In my opinion, Nick should go on hunting few more low budget (especially Horror) movies and review them. He is very good in that.

If you are looking for a good read in humor, I will recommend this blog. Blog of this Young writer certainly deserves a visit.

Look of site is average, but I think author should consider using light and pleasant color combination. Reading for a long time (and that is required as articles are large in size), its really a pain in ... eyes .... I feel the author has chosen this dark theme based on the nature of topics, but a more cool and comfortable theme is required. There is no problem with organization of gadgets. The organization of blog is very neat, its clear and easy to use.


I will go with 7 out of 10 for Nick's http://napalmbpowder.blogspot.com/, I hope if author can manage another 10 such articles I can go for another 1 point. As still lot to cone from Nick, I feel, its quite achievable .

0 comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online