Free review of your Blog !!

You can get your blog reviewed by me and can be featured here. I have set some qualification points which is must to get your blog reviewed -

1. It's should be less famous, but interesting blog.
2. Overall content should be good and informative.

Please leave a comment in http://blogs2review.blogspot.com/2009/09/about-this-blog.html



Happy Blogging !!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

blog on anything - http://yackubs.com/

Ok.. this is it - review a blog which is vague in nature. There is no particular niche for the blog. Well, still the blog stands apart and worth checking.

This blog http://yackubs.com/ is mix bag of thought from a curious and technical blogger, who resists to be bounded with single topic or not that free to create a million different blogs. I thought for a while and was really impressed with the idea. I am impressed not because this is the only blog based on "anything", but that the blogger is not posting personal stuffs, like mostly we will see in "on anything" kinda blogs, but he is keeping all his post informative and news based.

I checked few of the post and find that this blog is mostly based on computer, mobile and automobiles. The author seems to be from India, and the this combination (computer, mobile and automobiles) really works great in India. I can see the author is good in comparing software, and I will suggest the author to write few more reviews and comparisons.

Less in number but post contents is good and interesting. Author is not deviating from the topic and keeps the reader attentive, which is good. Although, I found posts very small in size, which can be improved. Some post will finish in few sentences, which I feel is not good if you are dealing technology. Try to elaborate things, add some introductory notes, so that even a novice can get what you are discussing.

The frequency of post is not very good, but I can see the author is improving on it. He should maintain at least 10 posts a month policy. This blog is new, so we can expect more posts as the blog grows old.

The look of blog is good. The space is cluttered with too much widgets. The theme is black and white, which I think suites the niche very much. I suggest the author to put more posts on one page. 10 posts can be easily managed.

As this blog is not based on any topic, I cant comment on relevance on posts.

Overall, http://yackubs.com/ is a good try and I hope we'll see a lot from the author soon. I will go for 5 out of 10 for http://yackubs.com/.

I will wait for another 2-3 months and review the blog again. Hope, it will manage 8 out of 10.

0 comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online