Free review of your Blog !!

You can get your blog reviewed by me and can be featured here. I have set some qualification points which is must to get your blog reviewed -

1. It's should be less famous, but interesting blog.
2. Overall content should be good and informative.

Please leave a comment in http://blogs2review.blogspot.com/2009/09/about-this-blog.html



Happy Blogging !!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

About This Blog

"This is blog for blogs"

Simple, this web log (blog) is to review other blogs, based on some predefined categories. This will help them to improve and also it will provide them link back to their site.

I will start the review soon.

If you want your blog to be reviewed by me or any other author from my blog, please drop a comment. Mention

Your name, Location, Blog title, Blog description

I will get back to you.

2 comments:

Napalm Nick said...

Hello, my name is Nick and I would very much appreciate it if you could review my blog. I live in California, and the title of my blog is "Napalm Nick's Nutty Blog of Nastiness". Originally my blog was merely an outlet for me to discuss things which interested me to some extent, such as politics and religion, but in the past month I have started to inject humor, and other elements such as amateur philosophy into the blog. The humor aspect is unabashedly an inspiration from the author of the blog you most recently reviewed, "Degenerate Diatribe", as his writing style put back a spark into my maintenence of my own blog.

divinelight said...

I will review your blog ... actually i have seen your blog already ..

blogger templates | Make Money Online